No of Visitors
With effect from 01 September 2010 VISA services of the Embassy of India are handled by VISA Processing Services located at:
UL. Rejtana 15, Flat 13 (7th
Floor) 02-516 Warsaw
Phone: 22 542 41 90 / 91
In an Emergency
Indian Nationals may call
+48 606 700 105
Applications for OCI services can be made at the Embassy between 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM on all working days.
We expect the OCI cards to be ready for collection in approximately 8 to 12 weeks and we request that no enquiry be made for at least 12 weeks after submission of application.
SUBMISSION OF OCI APPLICATIONS AT EMBASSY OF INDIA, WARSAW
Documents required to be submitted at the time of making application:
- Application Form: To fill up on-line registration form please visit MHA website. Part A has to be filled up on -line for each applicant of the family and Part B is common to all applicants of the family up to a maximum of four. Separate applications required for any other additional members. After submission of Part A online, a copy of Part A with an online registration number will be printed along with Part B of application form. Details in Part B can be typed or hand written in BLOCK LETTERS. In case the space provided is not sufficient, additional sheets may be used for providing requisite details. No column is to be left unanswered. Two sets of application form complete in all respects along with relevant enclosures must be submitted.
- Signature: Full signature in the box should be provided in case of major and thumb impression (left hand thumb for male and right hand thumb for female) or signature in case of minor (Under 18 years).
- Photographs: Two photographs (40mm X 40mm) should be pasted at the place provided on the application and two additional photographs must be attached in small envelope separately. Photographs should be of light colour background (not white) with front pose, both shoulders and both ears visible.
- List of enclosures: Enclosures should be 2 sets of photocopies of requisite documents and each page self attested by the applicant. For minors the Parent must self attest the photocopies. When signing on the photocopies of the documents please mention as "Self Attested" and sign with name & date.
- Photocopies of the photo page of valid Polish Passport. If the applicant is holding any other foreign passport, photocopy of the first page, photo page, all observation pages of the passport and ID card and utility bills in Poland are required.
- Photocopy of the first page, photo page, last page and other pages having any observations of valid/cancelled Indian passport.
- Naturalization / Registration Certificate.
- Marriage certificate, where required.
- Change of name / appearance affidavit if required, by Embassy of India, Warsaw/Notary Public. (The above service is available at Embassy of India, Warsaw also with additional fee)
- Birth certificate from Indian Municipality or from Panchayat and full version birth certificate from appropriate authorities in case born in Poland along with English translation. For any other foreign-born applicant birth certificate must be in full version and it has to be translated in English by reputed and registered translation authority.
- School leaving certificate, at least Secondary School onwards.
- If the applicant is making application on the basis of documents of parents or grandparents, documentary proof of relationship must be enclosed.
The fee is to be paid in CASH. Cheque/banker's draft/debit or credit card payments are not accepted.
If the supporting documents are not satisfactory applicant will be asked to provide more documentary evidence.
The processing time of application is around 8-12 weeks. Applicants are required to check their status of the application on MHA website. No queries with regard to status of the applications will be entertained before the expiry of above period.
OCI CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PROCEDURES
The following documents are to be produced at the time of collecting OCI Certificate:
- Original payment receipt issued by Embassy of India, Warsaw.
- Print out of on-line status report.
- Polish, Indian or Foreign Passport.
- PIO card (If holding)
OCI certificates will be ready for collection same day between 3:30pm and 4:00pm. If the applicant is unable to collect OCI Certificate in person, he/she may authorize a person, who will bring the authorization letter from the applicant and his/her identity documents preferably passports.
FEE PARTICULARS FOR OCI
- PLN 963 for each OCI application including minors.
- PLN 88 for changing any details in the card and transferring visa to the New Passport.
- PLN 88 for PIO card holders.
- PLN 80 for change of name/ appearance affidavit.
Note: Applicants not found eligible for OCI will be refunded PLN 875 after deducting the administrative costs. No refund in the case of PIO card holders.